Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015

Robes for Common Elves



I needed a recolor for Neton, the front left elf, and it took some fiddling until I got the colors right. Still, I like how those turned out, except maybe for the the dark green/emerald robe on Tybalt - this is why he hides in the back :-)

I used Betty´s MESH_BJEMonksRobe from the Midsimmer Night´s Dream download and a base by Miien - the Saruman robe.

The mesh is included, Miien´s recolors in grey and white are not.

Warning - this mesh has issues. The feet and the right shoulder overlap, and no matter how hard I tried, I could not get it right. This is the reason the feet are close in color to the robe. There is either a spot on the shoulder from the shoe color or vice versa, as you can see on the preview.

- Uncompressed
- No morphs
- For adult males
- Casual, Formal, Outerwear

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen