Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015

Robes for Monks

While I was at it, I made some recolors of Betty´s MESH_BJEMonksRobe from the Midsimmer Night´s Dream download, too, this time for monks.





I took away the chain from the original mesh, shortened the rope around the waist, because it distorts quite a bit. It still does, but it is slightly better. I also added a new little bag.

The mesh is included.

Warning - this mesh has issues. The feet and the right shoulder overlap, and no matter how hard I tried, I could not get it right. This is the reason the feet are close in color to the robe. There is either a spot on the shoulder from the shoe color or vice versa, as you can see on the preview.

- Uncompressed
- No morphs
- For adult males
- Casual, Formal, Outerwear

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen