Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

Jonah Powers VI

While I was working on the "Academie l´amour" update, I realized I never uploaded a follow-up on the Powers family. I will make up for this instantly!

See the story so far here:

Jonah Powers I   Jonah Powers II   Jonah Powers III  Jonah Powers IV  Aeon Adams   Jonah Powers V

To sum it up, despite not being fully convinced he really wanted to be in a committed relationship, Jonah proposed to Mitch, who was pregnant with his twins.

Well, sometimes you just have to jump without knowing where you will end up! Mitch was happy he was able to provide a safe and stable environment for the babies to grow up in, and he kind of resigned into being in a relationship where most of Jonah´s attention was directed towards learning.

They married:



"Where are the Nobooos?"


Incoming .... First Mia was born:


Then Frederick arrived.




Raising twins is a difficult task (ask Eldred and Aeon Adams about it, and yours truly with real life twins). After having just played the Adams Household extensively, I felt Jonah and Mitch needed some support. Nautilus Shadowbane, faithful servo of the Shadowbane household, was kindly asked if he would like to act as a nanny for the new twins, and he agreed, since he didn´t have anything else to do.




He was happy he found someone new to give his lectures about breaking the household items. I love how his gesture is reflected in the mirror.


A rare occassion where I forced Mia to at least try to play with a toy other than the dollhouse.
She is the stereotype of a female family sim, the dollhouse was the single most important thing for her. Apart from "asking for attention" constantly.








In fact, everybody loved the dollhouse:





I am glad at least Frederick wasn´t so clingy.




I really like how the twins turned out once they became kids. Quite unique.



Faust Stockhausen became friends with Jonah.


I was wondering why in the world Jonah is the Sim with nine (!) three-bolt relationships in his friends panel. I checked out his turn-ons and laughed out loud:





Having "Make-up" and "Well hung" as his turn-ons is obviously very beneficial if you want to make lots of friends in a gay neighborhood. (It is a hack from an adult site found here).

Another hack I have recently installed also caused some amusement: When Faust was tired, he did not get home, but silently walked into the sleeping room and put himself to bed.

It is the Sleep on community lots hack by Numenor.


Jin Ikx, a new addition to the neighborhood, also used the opportunity for a nap:


Besides that, the kids grew up well.




They made friends with the kids from Elaine and Ziggy Stardust, Xenos and Sharona. I haven´t written much about Elaine and Ziggy, and probably never will, but they are doing fine! :-)







Xenos was the lucky one receiving another lecture by Nautilus:


He turned out to be a real brat, shocking everybody by rubbing his feet on the carpet:







It seems to be contagious, because the next thing Mia did was run over to her brother and give him a shock, too, but he thought it was hilarious.




Then it was time to say goodbye to dear Nautilus, who did a great job as a nanny. The next family is already waiting for him.


A very pregnant Arkadij Leclerc, formerly known as Arkadij Gustavsson, dropped by to pick Nautilus up. The sweetheart finally, finally found someone to really fall in love with and became pregnant promptly. There were some more surprises in store, but you will have to wait until I eventually write all that down.


Ah, and then finally it was time for the twins to grow up. I did not bother with a huge birthday party, I was just happy they were ready for leaving at last. They just brought another friend home from school, Griffin Thompson.


Ha, no way, Mitch, no more babies for you! Don´t even try to give me that puppy-eyed, pretty please look. The next baby you will hold will be your grandkid!




Then I rolled the randomizer for the aspirations. Poor Mia, I know all you want in life is to have tons of kids, you were just meant to be a family Sim, but fate had different things in store for you.

Who would have guessed it, Mia became a Knowledge Sim. Really, poor Mia. She gained about four skill points growing up. College will probably not be easy for her! Unless she plans on getting pregnant right away.

And I laughed when I saw her turn-ons and -offs:


The infamous "well hung"-trait shows up again, but as a turn-off! Oh Mia, life surely has some lessons in store for you.

Frederick became a Fortune Sim. I had to reroll the first turn-on, because I think it is silly to have clothing as a turn-on or -off (at least in the game).


Make-up  as a turn-off is not the easiest task, either, because all my Sims wear some kind of nose-masks etc.

The shape of things to come:


I did not pay much attention to the traits while the twins grew up, but as soon as they arrived in college, I remembered why I changed Mitch´s personality :-)

Have fun with the Powers twins and their friends in college!

Academie L´ Amour Part 1

To round things up, Jonah and Mitch were glad they stayed together. Once Jonah had reached his Lifetime Want of maxing all seven skills, he felt he could relax and spend more time with the kids and his husband. Having the servo Nautilus around was a real relief (apart from the frequent lecturing). Mitch was happy his husband finally became more approachable, and also reached the top of the career (another Captain Hero).

This is it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen